A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Graphic Designer with a strong creative vision to join the JUMP team. As Graphic Designer, you will create concepts and provide creative direction across a huge scope of design projects, working collaboratively with your colleagues.
The scope of work and clients you'll be exposed to is broad and diverse, across brand and digital.
This is a full-time, permanent role based in our head office in Newcastle upon Tyne (remote working also available).
- A Graphic Design degree or equivalent qualification
- 3+ years' experience
- Proven record of creative delivery
- Experience of managing client accounts
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and to respond proactively when required
- Confidence to present and explain ideas to key stakeholders and senior leaders
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Web UX/UI experience
- Experience of motion graphics is desirable, but not essential.
Salary & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday package
- Company pension
- A supportive team who value their employees and offer a good amount of flexible and remote working options
- A phenomenal culture in which to shine and flourish
- City centre location, 5 mins from Central Station.
If you are ready for a challenge and want to take the next step in your career, then get in touch! Email your CV and details of your current package and benefits to email@example.com
Are you talented?
At JUMP, we strive to lead the way in both design and technology and adding talented people to our team can help us do this. If you want to be part of our passionate and hard-working team, we'd love to hear from you.
Get in touch and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies.