A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a capable and talented Marketing Manager to join our expanding team to focus on marketing JUMP externally and our growing Key Client accounts.
We are looking for someone who is excited by a challenge and who has the right skills and innovative approach to marketing.
- Degree in marketing related subject is essential
- Ideally client-side experience, with agency experience as well
- 5 years + experience in marketing, ideally currently in a Junior Marketing Manager role
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Able to manage numerous projects at one time
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience of relationship management and getting things done through others
- First-hand experience of writing for web, e-mail marketing, CRM, content production for social media, SEO, AdWords, supporting Events and Networking activity, print advertising and DM campaigns.
Salary & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous holiday package including your birthday
- Apple MacBook laptop
- City Centre location, 5 mins from Central Station
- Access to our 'self-improvement fund' where you can claim up to £150 a year to spend on advancing your skills or knowledge or learning new ones
- A supportive team who values their employees and offer a good amount of flexible and remote working options
- A phenomenal culture in which to shine and flourish.
If you are ready for a challenge and want to take the next step in your career, then get in touch! Email your CV and details of your current package and benefits to email@example.com
Are you talented?
At JUMP, we strive to lead the way in both design and technology and adding talented people to our team can help us do this. If you want to be part of our passionate and hard-working team, we'd love to hear from you.
Get in touch and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies.