User Experience Designer
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and highly regarded creative digital agency JUMP. We are looking for someone who will bring their creativity, problem-solving skills and passion for user-centred design to the role to complement our design team.
This is an end to end role with input into the full digital design process, working both autonomously and collaboratively with colleagues and customers.
We have a wide and diverse client portfolio working with public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
This is a full-time, permanent role and will report to our Head of Design/Creative.
- Minimum 5 years experience in User Experience or similar role
- A good understanding of user research methods
- Experience of working with clients and managing your own projects
- Ability to plan projects and choose appropriate UX methods for the brief and budget
- Experience of working directly with clients in workshops and throughout projects
- Ability to lead the on the production of digital user interfaces through prototypes or proof-of concept to final deliverables
- Ability to create high fidelity user interface designs
- Experience of Sketch (or willing to switch from similar software)
- Willingness to bring your user-centred approach to offline as well as online projects.
Salary & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday package
- Company pension
- A supportive team who value their employees and offer a good amount of flexible and remote working options
- A phenomenal culture in which to shine and flourish
- City centre location, 5 mins from Central Station.
If you are ready for a challenge and want to take the next step in your career, then get in touch! Email your CV and details of your current package and benefits to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you talented?
At JUMP, we strive to lead the way in both design and technology and adding talented people to our team can help us do this. If you want to be part of our passionate and hard-working team, we'd love to hear from you.
Get in touch and send your CV to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies.